Together we WILL make a difference

Together we WILL make a difference

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Announcements

I am very tired tonight, even more than usual. So instead of my playful bantering you get a list of announcements.

  1. Pie orders were due today. (This announcement is rather late and for that I apologize. I hope your pie orders got turned in so the CCAC can get the proceeds.)
  2. The Autism Awareness Carnival is on Sat. Keep bringing in your donations of bottled water and soda.
  3. Bake sale items for the carnival can be dropped off to the office on Thursday or brought to the carnival on Sat. morning.
  4. We are in need of two kiddie pools to fill with bubbles for the carnival. Let me know if you have one and can bring it in.
  5. There is a parent meeting this Thur. March 29 at 6:00pm in Kermen Education Building Room 54. Please RSVP the office if you will be utilizing the childcare so they can plan accordingly.
  6. SELL, SELL, SELL. Strike Out Autism Flyers and Pasta Feed tickets are available in the office. The more we sell the more we raise.
  7. If you or someone you know has experience in setting up a corporation/gaining non-profit status please contact me. The CCAC Booster Club is seeking to go official and we need legal guidance and counseling.
  8. THANK YOU all for the time, energy and resources you put into the CCAC.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Jodie. Thanks so much for the effort you're putting in to this.

Any chance we can add my bikeathon to the list? I've done what I can to promote it but anything extra would be nice.
http://onedadbikeathon.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Chris
Matthew's dad.