- Pie orders were due today. (This announcement is rather late and for that I apologize. I hope your pie orders got turned in so the CCAC can get the proceeds.)
- The Autism Awareness Carnival is on Sat. Keep bringing in your donations of bottled water and soda.
- Bake sale items for the carnival can be dropped off to the office on Thursday or brought to the carnival on Sat. morning.
- We are in need of two kiddie pools to fill with bubbles for the carnival. Let me know if you have one and can bring it in.
- There is a parent meeting this Thur. March 29 at 6:00pm in Kermen Education Building Room 54. Please RSVP the office if you will be utilizing the childcare so they can plan accordingly.
- SELL, SELL, SELL. Strike Out Autism Flyers and Pasta Feed tickets are available in the office. The more we sell the more we raise.
- If you or someone you know has experience in setting up a corporation/gaining non-profit status please contact me. The CCAC Booster Club is seeking to go official and we need legal guidance and counseling.
- THANK YOU all for the time, energy and resources you put into the CCAC.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
I am very tired tonight, even more than usual. So instead of my playful bantering you get a list of announcements.